- Alex Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications and New Media.
- Dennis Ang, MA student. Topic: Group Flow in Games.
- Evelyn Chew, PhD student. Thesis: Subjective Representation in Interactive Life Stories.
- Tiffany Neo, MA student. Topic: Crossing the Gutter in Interactive Comics.
- Sim Yuin Theng, MA student. Topic: Non-verbal storytelling in games.
- Kway Liting, Emotional Agency in Games.
- Grace Ng, Transmedia Storytelling in Undertale.
- Grace Yong, Storytelling in Competitive Multiplayer Games.
- Cheong Kakit, MA student. Topic: Kwento: Supporting Mediated Family Storytelling for Migrant Workers.
- Jing Chiang, MA student. Topic: Anticipation as an Aesthetic Response in Interactive Art.
- Chen Junni, Communicating Histories in Singapore: The Question of Form.
- Chen Xingyu, Are we on the same page?: Exploring the influence of different outlines on writing behaviours for collaborative storytelling.
- Tiffany Neo, Crossing the Gutter in Interactive Comics.
- Foong Pin Sym, Are Existing Dementia Engagement Behavioural Scales Valid and Sufficient for Measuring Digital Engagement?
- Mabel Chan, Investigating Storytelling Structures in Forum Roleplay.
- Sim Jiajin, Inclusiveness and game mechanics.
- Wei Jin Jin, Interactivity and Creative Choices In Interactive Narrative Films.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Chen Xingyu, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Sim Jiajin, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Tan Ying Ling, Improv Writing: Synchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Benedict Lee, junior research assistant. Projects: HypeDyn 2, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Cheong Kahou, Undergraduate researcher. Project: Kwento: Supporting Mediated Family Storytelling for Migrant Workers.
- Chuah Teong Leong, research engineer. Projects: HypeDyn, Travel Teller
- You Yingdan, research assistant. Project: Travel Teller