- Alex Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications and New Media.
- Abel Ang, NUSGS-ISEP PhD student. Computational Modelling of Repeat Experience with Interactive Media.
- Roe Curie, CNM MA student. Narration in Games.
- Tea de Rougemont, KCL PhD student (co-supervisor). Lettering in Games.
- Eey Tze Jie, NUSGS-ISEP PhD student. Subjective Experience in Games Across Modes of Engagement.
- Tiffany Neo, CNM PhD student. Interactivity and Storytelling in Comics.
- Kenneth Tan, CNM MA student. Irreversibility in Narrative Games.
- Stanley Wijaya, CNM MA student. Storytelling in Visual Novels.
- Zhu Zicheng, CNM PhD student. Continuation Intention in Games.
- Pattany Kruathom (2020), Exploring gestural interaction and its impact on Micro-interactions in digital applications.
- Leung Hoi Cheng (2020), The exploration of an experience-driven game design approach and its effect on user’s intrinsic motivation in a non-game context.
- Vivian Ngiam (2020), Designing an online computer-mediated communication platform that facilitates self-help for college undergraduates facing stress.
- Stanley Wijaya (2020), The Coming of Age of Visual Novels: Development and History of English Visual Novels.
- Brandon Lee (2019), Beyond Defamiliarization: Designing Meaning-Making in Videogames.
- Jo-Ann Ng (2019), Interactive Art in Museums: Distraction or Delight.
- Teo Geng Hao (2019), Designing for Engagement: Incorporating Gamification in Digital Applications.
- Johann Yamin (2019), Indeterminate Interactivities: Narratives of Artist and Internet in Singapore Art Histories.
- Lee Jia Ying Trena (2018), Filling in the Gaps: "Shell" Playable Characters in Games.
- Roe Curie (2018), Unreliable Narrators and Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Muhammad Sufyan B Selamet (2018), Supporting the Usage of Digital Applications Through Playful Micro-Interactions.
- Kway Liting (2017), You're Not as Bad as Everyone Says You Are: Emotional Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Grace Ng (2017), Undermining the Tale: Fictional Heterarchy in the Undertale Fandom.
- Chen Junni (2016), Communicating Histories in Singapore: The Question of Form.
- Chen Xingyu (2016), Are we on the same page?: Exploring the influence of different outlines on writing behaviours for collaborative storytelling.
- Tiffany Neo (2015), Beyond the Gutter: Hypertextual Interactivity in Comics.
- Goh Xin Ying (2019), An Analytical Study of Videogames About Depression.
- Devangini Patel (2018), Exploring Proactive Actions for an AI Assistant to Collaborate in a Creative Design Task
- Foong Pin Sym (2016), Are Existing Dementia Engagement Behavioural Scales Valid and Sufficient for Measuring Digital Engagement?
- Wei Jin Jin (2016), Interactivity and Creative Choices In Interactive Narrative Films.
- Mabel Chan (2015), Investigating Storytelling Structures in Forum Roleplay.
- Sim Jiajin (2015), Inclusiveness and game mechanics.
- Christopher Ong (2013), Design Patterns for Cooperative Games.
- Samuel Heng (2012), HypeDyn Mobile: Designing Interactive Stories for the Mobile Platform.
- Christopher Ong (2008), Subscriptions vs. Microtransactions: Exploring Asian Gamer Preferences in MMOGs.
- Pang Teng Feng (2020), Is This Love?: Texting and Parasocial Relationships in Mystic Messenger and Mr Love: Dream Date.
- Wang Biying (2020), Watching Grass Grow: Evaluating the Application of Gamification Principles in the Forest Productivity App.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Chen Xingyu, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Sim Jiajin, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Wang Biying, Replaying Shadows that Run Alongside Our Car.
- Tan Ying Ling, Improv Writing: Synchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Benedict Lee, junior research assistant. HypeDyn 2, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Cheong Kahou, undergraduate researcher. Kwento: Supporting Mediated Family Storytelling for Migrant Workers.
- Chuah Teong Leong, research engineer. HypeDyn, Travel Teller
- Ong Cheng Geng Tay, undergraduate researcher. Understanding Repeat Engagement with Dynamic Computational Media.
- Stanley Tay, undergraduate researcher. Understanding Repeat Engagement with Dynamic Computational Media.
- Tan Shao Han, research assistant. Computer-Mediated Creative Collaboration.
- You Yingdan, research assistant. Travel Teller