- Alex Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications and New Media.
- Dennis Ang, PhD student. Difficulty in Video Games: Understanding the Effects of Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment in Video Games on Player Experience.
- Kway Liting, MA student. Emotional Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Tiffany Neo, PhD student. Interactivity and Storytelling in Comics.
- Sim Yuin Theng, MA student. Non-verbal storytelling in games.
- Roe Curie, Unreliable Narrators and Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Samara Gan, Understanding headcanon: Conceptualising fans’ mental models in engaging with transmedia narratives.
- Teo Geng Hao, Designing for Engagement: Incorporating Gamification in Digital Applications.
- Brandon Lee, Beyond Defamiliarization: Designing Meaning-Making in Videogames.
- Jo-Ann Ng, Interactive Art in Museums: Distraction or Delight.
- Johann Yamin, Indeterminate Interactivities: Narratives of Artist and Internet in Singapore Art Histories.
- Chen Junni, Communicating Histories in Singapore: The Question of Form.
- Chen Xingyu, Are we on the same page?: Exploring the influence of different outlines on writing behaviours for collaborative storytelling.
- Lee Jia Ying Trena, Filling in the Gaps: "Shell" Playable Characters in Games.
- Kway Liting, You're Not as Bad as Everyone Says You Are: Emotional Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Tiffany Neo, Beyond the Gutter: Hypertextual Interactivity in Comics.
- Grace Ng, Undermining the Tale: Fictional Heterarchy in the Undertale Fandom.
- Muhammad Sufyan B Selamet, Supporting the Usage of Digital Applications Through Playful Micro-Interactions.
- Foong Pin Sym, Are Existing Dementia Engagement Behavioural Scales Valid and Sufficient for Measuring Digital Engagement?
- Mabel Chan, Investigating Storytelling Structures in Forum Roleplay.
- Sim Jiajin, Inclusiveness and game mechanics.
- Wei Jin Jin, Interactivity and Creative Choices In Interactive Narrative Films.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Chen Xingyu, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Sim Jiajin, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Tan Ying Ling, Improv Writing: Synchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Benedict Lee, junior research assistant. HypeDyn 2, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Cheong Kahou, undergraduate researcher. Kwento: Supporting Mediated Family Storytelling for Migrant Workers.
- Chuah Teong Leong, research engineer. HypeDyn, Travel Teller
- Tan Shao Han, research assistant. Computer-Mediated Creative Collaboration.
- You Yingdan, research assistant. Travel Teller