- Alex Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications and New Media.
- Dennis Ang, MA student. Difficulty in Video Games: Understanding the Effects of Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment in Video Games on Player Experience.
- Evelyn Chew, PhD student. Conveying Subjective Experience in Computer-Mediated Interactive Life Stories.
- Tiffany Neo, MA student. Interactive Comics.
- Sim Yuin Theng, MA student. Non-verbal storytelling in games.
- Muhammad Sufyan B Selamet, Playful Interaction Design for the Elderly.
- Lee Jia Ying Trena, "The (Game) World is Your Oyster": Shell Characters in Games.
- Chen Junni, Communicating Histories in Singapore: The Question of Form.
- Chen Xingyu, Are we on the same page?: Exploring the influence of different outlines on writing behaviours for collaborative storytelling.
- Kway Liting, You're Not as Bad as Everyone Says You Are: Emotional Agency in Interactive Storytelling.
- Tiffany Neo, Beyond the Gutter: Hypertextual Interactivity in Comics.
- Grace Ng, Undermining the Tale: Fictional Heterarchy in the Undertale Fandom.
- Foong Pin Sym, Are Existing Dementia Engagement Behavioural Scales Valid and Sufficient for Measuring Digital Engagement?
- Mabel Chan, Investigating Storytelling Structures in Forum Roleplay.
- Sim Jiajin, Inclusiveness and game mechanics.
- Wei Jin Jin, Interactivity and Creative Choices In Interactive Narrative Films.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Chen Xingyu, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Sim Jiajin, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Tan Ying Ling, Improv Writing: Synchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Benedict Lee, junior research assistant. HypeDyn 2, Fragments: Asynchronous Collaborative Storytelling.
- Cheong Kahou, undergraduate researcher. Kwento: Supporting Mediated Family Storytelling for Migrant Workers.
- Chuah Teong Leong, research engineer. HypeDyn, Travel Teller
- You Yingdan, research assistant. Travel Teller